Labels

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Last Day In California

I can't put into words how blessed I feel to have friends that care about me so much. All these dudes came out to give Edgar,Danny, and myself their blessings as we make our journey to Madrid.

I have no clue what this new experience has in store for me , but I hope it will change me for the better. So I wanted to say thanks to all my friends , new and old. Over the course of 5 years these guys have become my family. They have all contributed something in my art with their , knowledge and passion. I know I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for these guys. 

So I will miss you guys , but it's not goodbye . For I know our paths will cross in a few years time. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING GUYS , I HOPE I CAN MAKE YOU PROUD!!

K

1 comment:

Daniel McGowan said...

Dude!! you gotta photoshop me into that one!! i showed up right after ya'll took it!! You will be sorely missed my brother!!