Labels

Monday, July 13, 2009

Freestyle and Foolishness



I was going to live stream this but the geniuses over at that site never thought to make the program for mac (I mean c'mon most macs come with built in cameras, how could you not make it for a mac) However they are making it for mac so I just gotta wait, I may try to live stream at school when it opens or at work .

Got inspired by some stock photography and ghost in the shell . Since school has been closed I have been forced to paint at home which I don't like . However , I am getting rather used to it. Been kind of working out like crazy of late because I am so out of shape. Sometimes I get so into art I forget to eat and practice unhealthy habits. So I need to find a good balance. Anyways these late night painting sessions have been rather good for me though, I am learning a lot.

3 comments:

Hawk Richards said...

looks like shes realy cought up in the game nice. oh it digital painting all that better on a mac?

Unknown said...

man if being fat led to good art...i'd be a damn good artist, haha. good job man

Kalen Chock said...

There isn't much of a difference . I mean the monitors are better . I just complain because macs are usually built for the kind of things live stream provides , yet it doesn't have the program made for it lol