Labels

Monday, June 15, 2015

Forest Test 3


really having fun exploring different tech . Looking at traditoinal painters , robh ruppel , jaime jones, and many more . Each avenue that I explore provides a little nugget of information that I can take with me to my future paintings . Will still probably do some for fun offline . But noW gotta get back to 3D

you can see better version here 


https://www.artstation.com/artwork/forest-exploration


also few spots left in the mentorship. if you guys are interested message me or john ribera smile emoticon

1 comment:

Naomi Chelsea said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!