Saturday, March 3, 2012

Unforgettable Trailer

A video to give you a taste of things to come

A lot has happened to me this past year. From doing small freelance gigs for kids’ games, to being hired to work in Madridas a concept artist. This was one of the most challenging/memorable experiences I ever had. From learning a new language, to getting accustomed to a different culture, everyday presented a new challenge.

I have seen things I thought I would never have the opportunity to see, and dealt with changes that I never saw coming. As artists we strive to create things that will be remembered. This is an experience that I consider unforgettable and I hope day I can convey that feeling in my art.

Stay tuned for the full video


Chris Chien. said...

sick!!!!.. but wtf? who is filming you in all these different places?

k04sk said...

it was stef ironically enough , maybe one day she will see it haha