Labels

Saturday, February 6, 2010

A little bit


So I was recently inspired by a dance video I saw. It is called "Visions of a Love Unknown" by shaun (http://www.youtube.com/user/shaunevaristo?blend=1&ob=4&rclk=cti#p/a/u/1/JQZQYD06J-M) I really like the artistry of the film. I always find it interesting when dancers can tell a story out of their dancing. ( Not to mention the lighting and production quality is amazing for a dance vid) . I hope more dancers will do these kinds of vids.

So I took a screenshot from the vid and decided to paint it. It was easy the lighting was so good it wasn't that hard to paint from scratch. I took a more painterly approach, I wanted it to be something that you could hang on your wall ; ) . Ne ways I will probably post a high res version on my deviant art.

No comments: