Labels

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Arrival


Haven't painted as much as I'd like due to work. So I am trying to get back into the groove of things. Gotta re-inspired by peeps like Charest , Steambot, and Chadeisson . Also that shadow of the Colossus game. Any ways it took me about two days on and off. Starting to get a better grasp of my process.

Other than that I am trying to get into the cda environment class since Jackson Sze is teaching he is like one of my favorite artist so hopefully I can get in there as well. Other than that just trying to get better at art and being disciplined in all aspects of my life (ie praticing, listening, physical and mental stability all that fun stuff)

Well I have rambled too much. OFF TO SKETCH GROUP!!!

1 comment:

Gera3d said...

I like the scale of this sketch. It makes me think of the start of a great move.

I also like the little land speeder.