Labels

Friday, March 27, 2009

Round 2 Drop Ship




Round 2 with the whole vehicles thing . I know I am still learning , but not bad for second try . Definitely want to try more hard surface mech's and weapons. But basically its a drop ship those corridor things drop down and soldiers come out. I did a set of basic modular textures that could be used for texturing the ship . They are really loose but it's just to give an idea of shape language . Anyways I hope you guys like it . There will be more props and stuff to come.

4 comments:

Sol said...

Good direction. Push it!

Gera3d said...

This reminds me a bit of the ship you see at the start of A New Hope.

Fabiola said...

Kalen, it's really exciting watching your blog, because with every post you make, I can see the growth in your abilities. Very inspiring!

Unknown said...

Damn, you never cease to friggin amaze me.